[HOW TO] Honda Ver.3.XX Navigation Update
This is a tutorial on how to update the navigation data on Honda Ver.3.XX systems.
You can purchase the latest update DVD from our website - Honda Ver.3 Navigation Map Update
- Remove the old navigation DVD from the unit and verify that it says "Ver.3.XX" somewhere on the disc.
- Leave the engine running during the update procedure as the installation process can take up to 10 minutes depending on the size of the map and software.
- Start the car, and let the system initialise for 1-2 minutes before beginning.
- Remove all CD’s/DVD’s from the system before beginning.
- Do not remove the DVD from the system during the update.
- Read the complete guide before you start.
Installing the update -
- Insert new DVD with the update data into the navigation drive.
- Press and hold the "MAP", "MENU", and "↩" buttons down simultaneously until the diagnostic menu appears on the screen.
- Select "Version".
- Select "DownLoad"
- The system will install and update the navigation software from the DVD. Leave the navigation system on until it reboots.
- When finished the unit will start up as normal.